Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New Look


Dear All

It seems - out of the blue - that my bamboo website has disappeared. Maybe the chap who designed no longer is supporting it, or whatever, but I went looking at the site and there was nothing.

So, I opted for the swirly wrapper look from someone else's site.

I realise that it isn't particularly Crafty but I will let this be our face, for the meantime until I can get sumat that suits us all. I also realise that the swirls go into the words, but most of these are still readable. I am emailing the chap and asking him if he can somehow customise this one for me so that the words are swirl-free. Although, I must admit to quite liking it myself...

I will see what he sez back and let you know. In the meantime, do feel free to let me have links to add to the site. I will insert a few - the links weren't available on the bamboo website (well, they were, they just didn't work) and hopefully the archive links work on this one, whereas it didn't work previously with bamboo-site.

No comments: